This weekend Jaxson and I caught the cold that's been going around. It's the kind that makes you really tired, achy, stuffy, and cough until you throw up. It only lasted about 3 days and Steve got a small touch of it, too. We're feeling better now and we're staying pretty busy.
Jaxson has been napping since he got the cold. It's been great! I went though his closet and went shopping for his summer clothes. Even though it's been kind of cold and rainy here I'm ready for summer!
Steve has had an easy week of school, but it's nearing the end of the semester so he'll get a lot busier soon. He finished his paper that's not due for another week. He hopes to get it published for his Master's Project. We'll see what happens, though. He's also been playing baseball with some of his classmates. They set up a league and the Med Students play each other and students from a University close by. His games are usually late at night but this week he had one at 7pm so Jaxson and I went. His team won the Championship last year and they're doing well again this year.
I have my doctor's appointments every week now. Things are going good. I'm just huge and uncomfortable. And I'm so tired of people telling me how big I am that I could snap at any minute. I have less than a month and I can't wait! We have some fun things coming up the next couple of weekends so I'm trying to keep my mind off of the fact that I'm feeling so miserable. I'm ready to finally feel like myself again!
Here's a little video of Ehlana moving around. I think she's just as ready to come out!
5 comments:
What a great idea. Your stomach really does do the wave. What an amazing thing. I'm glad that you guys are feeling better. It's no fun to be sick and pregnant.
So glad you're all feeling better, thats no fun! I'm tired of being pregnant too and people telling me "wow, you look bigger every time I see you!" (especially when I see them a few times a week!) haha Loved the video, as I'm watching the baby was going crazy! Miss you guys, it was nice to hear your voice! :)
Yay, another blogger to correspond with! You can check up on my super exciting life at www.majorpaynefamily.blogspot.com. See you at playgroup!
That is so amazing!! Congratulations!! I hope everything goes smoothly.
I would have to say that is really weird to see. Another month to go! How exciting!
Post a Comment