
Chocolate covered strawberries are timeless!

Sweet and salty chocolate covered pretzels.

One of my favorite treats from when I was a kid, chocolate covered peanut butter crackers.

We watched the movie Bella. I'd never heard of it before but it was at Red Box and looked like a "Chick Movie" so I picked it up. It's a low budget film from 2006 and I really liked it. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good drama.
2 comments:
:: i am totally "death by chocolate" too :: How long are you guys going to be back east? We want to visit at least once before you peace out for the west coast again ...
Oh Delee, you should have posted pictures of the chocolate BEFORE that night. I bet everyone would have been there! I'm glad I was able to come. Let's try another Girls Night soon.
Post a Comment