Jaxson still doesn't have much to do with Elle. Sometimes he reminds me to get her when we're walking out the door, like I'm going to forget her or something. He's never hurt her, but, he doesn't really hold her or play with her either.
That is funny. Kiersten had a doll that she carried around w/ her after I had Aubrey. She had to have everything that I had to use (burp cloth, diaper, bottle, ect). It was really cute!
hey thats the shirt i got him when i was in Italy! thats awesome he can wear it now that makes me happy :) but he is so awesome. looks like a future doctor to me
8 comments:
how cute! Maddie's been taking care of her baby a lot the last few days! I love the last pic, thats too funny!
I love that you are raising your little man so he is comfortable around babies...well at least dolls! Does he like to help with Elle?
Jaxson is a funny and curious boy, isn't he? haha:)
Way to get your camera out and capture some great moments. That last one is hilarious!
Jaxson still doesn't have much to do with Elle. Sometimes he reminds me to get her when we're walking out the door, like I'm going to forget her or something. He's never hurt her, but, he doesn't really hold her or play with her either.
That is funny. Kiersten had a doll that she carried around w/ her after I had Aubrey. She had to have everything that I had to use (burp cloth, diaper, bottle, ect). It was really cute!
hey thats the shirt i got him when i was in Italy! thats awesome he can wear it now that makes me happy :) but he is so awesome. looks like a future doctor to me
Whenever he wears that shirt he talks about Uncle Dean! It's also a consersation piece. Thanks, Deaner, you're a great uncle!
Post a Comment