I can't believe Ehlana is 2 months old already! It's going by so fast. She had her 2 month check-up yesterday and she's 9lbs and 6oz. She's still in the 25% for weight and about the 15% for height. She's growing chubbier everyday! She had four shots yesterday and she's been pretty upset about it. There's definitely no shortage of Drama! She's very alert and strong. She can already use her legs to stand and she holds her head up even when she's on her tummy. She smiles a lot and really wants to talk. She recognizes me now and will cry if I walk into the room and she wants me to hold her. Even if someone else is holding her. She looks more and more like Jaxson and her hair is getting more blonde especially at her roots. She's such a joy to have in our family! We just love our sweet little Elle.
5 comments:
Oh Delee! Elle is so cute! I am glad she likes to talk and is all about the drama! It's so fun when babies this young already have such strong personalities.
im sorry but that diaper looks HUGE on her! haha. its so weird not having seen or held her yet, but i cant wait for next month!
She's gotten so big. I can't wait ot see her again!
I just bumped into your mom today & she told me that you guys are going to be up here. I am excited to see you & your family. On a different note...Aubrey was born w/ dark hair like Elle & at about the same time her started to turn blond. It was like she had highlights or something. Too cute!
Ehlana is getting so big, so quickly and she is absolutely ADORABLE! Time flies...I am glad you are enjoying her so much.
Post a Comment