“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Game

I got this game from my friend Amy's blog:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I remember the first time I met you was at the chili cook off about 2 weeks after Carsen was born. I was so out of it and I went home thinking, "I hope she gives me another chance because she seems like a great lady and I'm still in newborn outer-space." Thanks for the second chance and your friendship. :)

Kathy Ricks said...

One memory of you and I is sitting in the love seat, rocking and talking about boys! I'm happy you found a good one for you! love you

Anonymous said...

:: oh, so, so so many ...
But I am going to take it way back, old school style to when we were Stan's Diner workers. Before we had even met our matches. I remember making think shakes and chatting behind the counter {when we were really supposed to be working} for hours. Those were some free days they were.

Bright Beginnings said...

It's too hard to name just one. We have tons of memories...most of them include late-night games (Canasta, Newlywed Game, Zarahemla, Pictionary, Nertz, just to name a few, but the list goes on). The best was when those nights included your cookies, which most of them did :)

Melinda said...

Oh man--this is hard to pick just one! I could go all the way back to high school, do you remember having a girls' night out and we ate at Applebee's and then went to the mall after and we took a bunch of goofy pictures?! But in more recent years; there's your wedding, and also many, many nights of playing games and talking! I remember when Jaxson was born and visiting you in the hospital. Anyway, there's lots of memories! Great post!

Heidi said...

I remember when I was pretty new in the ward I was asked to be in the 10 Virgins musical. You and Emily were so funny, I really wanted to be your friend. You were so awesome in setting up service babysitting for me while Sean was deployed. I think it was about then that really felt like a part of the ward.

Emily said...

How on earth can I pick one memory for you? I just LOVED that when you moved in, you actually invited me over for a play date. All the play dates that followed were my favorite too. Even if they were "for the kids" they were really for us and I could talk to you for hours.

Terra said...

I have too many! Playing dress-up with the Cupp girls and playing with their awesome dollhouses. So fun. Riding bikes. Singing "my boyfriend's back..." Swimming with our jellies. You're the best sister ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...