“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Cute. I'm so glad her hair is more do-able. You'll have to give me lessons when (if ever) I have a girl.
Love the pigtails!
She is sooo cute and smiles so much. And it's only right that your girl comes out with hair for you to do already!
What's not to smile about. When you have hair like that & a mom that knows how to do it so great! I love it!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute. I'm so glad her hair is more do-able. You'll have to give me lessons when (if ever) I have a girl.
Love the pigtails!
She is sooo cute and smiles so much. And it's only right that your girl comes out with hair for you to do already!
What's not to smile about. When you have hair like that & a mom that knows how to do it so great! I love it!!!
Post a Comment