Jaxson loved the kayak. He kept saying, "This is so fun, Mama." and "Go this way!"

Steve was mad man on the Seadoo. He kept trying all kinds of tricks and threw himself off quite a few times. But he took a break from the wild riding to give his son a ride.


We paddled the kayak over to a little island and let the kids play in the sand. Steve gave me a tow back on the raft. Check out his muscles!
Here's some pictures of the dock and the water.
The kids had a great time!


It was a weekend to remember!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had fun! It looks like it was a blast. I miss you guys so much!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Blaine and I both love Kayaking as well as using any type of jet ski.
Wow! What a beautiful place! looks like you had a fantastic time! Love the pictures!
:: looks SUPER fun
Awesome! What a fun getaway. Our fireworks were rained out, too.
Post a Comment