“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Saturday, September 6, 2008

God Be With You....


My Aunt Shirley has been diagnosed with Stomach Caner. They didn't find it in time and it has spread though out her body. The doctor's have estimated that she has only 6 months to live. This news has been devastating to all of us. She is only 54 years old. She will leave behind her husband, 11 children, and many grandchildren. I ask you to please keep her and her family in your prayers.
I pray that she may have strength to enjoy the time that she has here with us and that her and her family may find comfort through this heartbreaking time. I know the Lord understands all of our pains and sorrows and that He'll give us strength through our trials. I also know that families can be together forever if we follow His plan and keep the covenants we have made with Him.
I don't know if I will see my dear Aunt Shirley again in this life, but, I know she is loved by many and will be missed until we meet again.

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Tell Aunt Shirley I love her:)

Heidi said...

I am so sorry, Delee. What a comfort we have in the Gospel to know that families are forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...