Our little Ehlana is 5 months going on 15 years old! She is growing up so fast! She wants to be just like Jaxson and thinks that everything he does is funny. She's rolling from front to back and back to front even though she makes it very clear that she doesn't like it. She loves attention and smiles big for anyone that talks to her. She's a Mama's Girl and will cry if I'm not holding her. Even when Daddy holds her turns her head as far as she can to see me. She's very ticklish and has an adorable laugh. She doesn't take a bottle or a Binky but she eats well. I haven't started her on solids yet, I like to wait until 6 months. She sleeps really well most nights and always wakes up happy. She loves baths and having her diaper changed. She is like a little doll with her petite frame and lots of hair. She gets a lot of attention wherever we go. Daddy is already worried about her dating boys. She really is a beautiful little girl. We can't wait to watch her grow up, I just hope it doesn't go by too fast!
Sunday best.

Pigtails.

Big smiles.

Curly hair.
4 comments:
All I can say is...precious, precious, precious.
LOVE the pigtails!
Love the yellow bonnet. I miss that little girlie.
I miss her too! Can't wait - only 21 more days!!!!!!
Post a Comment