

Jaxson James

My cute niece, Kate


Families can be together forever.

We will miss living by Tim and Laurie so much. They have been so wonderful and generous to us! It's been a real treat to get to know their girls and spend time with their family. Here's 10 reason's why we will miss living by Tim and Laurie. (In no particular order.)
1. Laurie. Talking to her, getting decorating ideas from her, and shopping with her. Laurie is more like a sister to me than a sister-in-law. In fact when her friends meet me they think that I'm her sister. They say we look and act alike. I take that as a compliment.
2. Tim. And his obsession with Utube, his semi-inappropriate (yet really funny) jokes, and his generosity. No matter how busy Tim is he doesn't mind us crashing at his house. Thanks for funding all the good times, Tim!
3. Alyssa. She was just two years old when we moved here and now she's four! I can't believe it! She a beautiful little girl and we'll miss the pictures that she draws us and how well she plays with Jaxson.
4. Kate. Our crazy, fun little Kate wasn't even walking when we first moved here and now she is jumping all over the place! She plays so well with Jaxson. They don't need any toys they just chase each other around the house laughing. We will miss her energy and the funny things she says.
5. Good food. Laurie is the best cook, and she always spoils us when we come. Homemade chocolates, creme brulee, cupcakes, homemade beef jerky... I could go on and on...
6. Beach trips! Oh, how we will miss the beach trips in North Carolina. The sand, the sun, and all the fun!
7. Gift giving. Not only do we love the gifts they give us, but they are always thankful for what is given to them. Even Alyssa and Kate get so excited over the simplest gift. And we will always remember the Christmas that we stayed at their house, they were so generous.
8. Baby Clothes. Laurie has given me a lot of adorable clothes for Elle. I love them!
9. Playing Games. Sequence, Nertz, Liars Dice we love to play any game with Tim and Laurie.
10. The car ride to their house. Okay it might sound weird that I'm going to miss being in the car for three hours with my kids, but, that's not what I'm going to miss. I loved the drives to their house because Steve and I can just sit and talk for three hours. We talk about everything, like when we were dating, only better!
Thank-you so much for everything you've done for us Tim and Laurie! We sure will miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment