
He also played in a golf tournament one afternoon this week. He didn't do too well, but he had fun. By the time Friday came around we just wanted to have a night together as a family (and I was tired of cleaning the house for company.) So we were hanging out outside and our neighbors next door invited us over for a bon fire. It was fun to sit and visit with them and Jaxson loved playing with their dog.
On Saturday we woke up and realized we had nothing scheduled on the calendar! It's been at least 5 weeks since that has happened! So after Steve mowed the lawn we went on a Ferry ride to enjoy the weather. Jaxson was really cranky from staying up until 8:30 the night before and we realized how exhausted we were from our busy week that we didn't get off the ferry and walk around, we just stayed on and rode back home. We then took a long family nap! We didn't get many good pictures of Jaxson on the ferry ride because of his fowl mood, but, here's a couple.


This week seems less chaotic which is great for our last week as a family of 3! Steve has just 2 more finals. And we're just finishing up a couple last minute things before the baby comes. I can't believe it's a week away! I'm so excited!
4 comments:
The ferry! I would have never thought of that as a fun family date. I'm definitely taking Sean on the ferry when he gets back. Holy cow it's baby time! I haven't been asked, but I want to bring you guys a meal when the baby comes. Let me know if there are any food allergies. Big doings coming up!
Good times, good times. I'm glad I get to meet Ehlana soon.
FIVE more days!! How exciting for you, I have to say I'm a little jealous...:) Good luck!! Yippee!
The ferry ride sounded like so much fun. A family nap sounds great, a wonderful way to spend a family afternoon. I wish we got those more.
Post a Comment