“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Introducing Our New Little Girl!

Ehlana April Cox was born this morning at 9:47am. She was 6lbs 3oz and 19inches long. Everything went really well. She's just adorable. We think she looks a lot like Jaxson, but, a little more like Steve than he did. She has blue eyes and more brown hair than Jaxson did! She's very alert and wide eyed. She opened her eyes and looked at the doctor before she was even all the way out. I'm doing well, I had trouble throwing up after coming off the medication, but, I'm feeling a lot better now. I don't even have that much pain. Jaxson was sweet with her. He liked holding her for a minute and than went on with coloring and playing with a puzzle that Elle gave him as a Big Brother gift. We're so happy to have her here!








7 comments:

Dean Spencer said...

Yay Elle! Delee: Please start training her to say "Uncle Dean" this week. K thanks.

I was hoping you would post pictures soon, but didn't want to hassle you...so great job! She has a lot of hair. wow. Glad everything went well.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

congrats, delee! also, love the story of how you and your hubby met. I was the asker, too...
Nicolle...(friends with your sister from PHS)

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful & you look wonderful. I love how much hair she has. What a cutie!

Mike said...

So sweet! Congrats. We had so much fun playing with Jaxson today. Thanks for letting us have him over. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help out.

Di said...

Congrats! She has so much hair, how cute! have fun with her.

Janelle Johnson said...

Hey Delee! Your little family is growing and your daughter is just beautiful! Congrats!

Neil said...

Nice work you two! Have fun with mom visiting. It's nice to finally have a little girl in the family, even though I still haven't met her. But I can already feel the males losing the advantage.

Hope you feel better soon and all goes well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...