“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, April 7, 2008

Jaxson's First Movie Outing


Tonight for Family Night we took Jaxson to see Horton Hears a Who. It was his first time seeing a movie in the theatre! I wanted to go because once the baby comes we won't get to go. (I'm really not a fan of people bringing their babies to movies.) Jaxson did really well. He was pretty scared at first and cried during the previews saying he was "All done!" He sat on my lap the whole movie and just stared at the screen. He didn't even eat the snacks I brought for him. Every once in a while he'd say he was all done again, but I'd distract him with another element of the movie. I think he liked it. We'll see when we get to go again.
This is about how big Jaxson's eyes were the entire movie.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

You gotta love those spam blogger quotes! I've got a few, too.

Pat R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat R said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...