“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bring On the Sunshine!

We have been blessed with a couple days of beautiful weather! It's been a great break from the rain, clouds, and chilly mornings. We took advantage of the 80 degree weather by playing in the back yard. The best part about this weather is there's no humidity yet! Just beautiful sunshine with a slight breeze. It couldn't be more perfect. We bought Jaxson a Elmo Sprinkler Pad and he loves it. He slid down his slide into the water and had a blast. The water was pretty cold so he took some breaks to warm up in the sun and play with our cat, Hunter. Steve has finished his last day of classes and was able to join us outside. He just had to study for finals instead of playing in the water.
I sure hope we have many more days like this, we love the sun!

4 comments:

Terra said...

Cuter slide. Where's you find it. I love flower necklaces too. Did he put dandelions on his cheeks? I wish we had a backyard.

Melinda said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Thats so nice you got to go out and play, I bet Jaxson was in heaven! We keep getting teased, we'll have one day where its almost 80 and the next day its snowing! Crazy...! (p.s. LOVE the picture of "real men where flower necklaces" so cute!)

Natalie said...

What a fun time. We have had a few days of nice weather and I can't wait for it to stay nice.

Heidi said...

I hope this weather lasts until Tuesday. I'm sick of freezing out at the park just because it looks like a sunny day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...