“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
I think that she looks like a Spencer. She is really a cutie! Girls are so much fun!!!
aw thats my niece!!!
Look at all that hair! I'm so jealous, so cute! I'm sure she'll change a lot, but right now I think she looks like you!
What a beautiful little girl! You are a great mom - and I'm so very proud of you. love you lots, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think that she looks like a Spencer. She is really a cutie! Girls are so much fun!!!
aw thats my niece!!!
Look at all that hair! I'm so jealous, so cute! I'm sure she'll change a lot, but right now I think she looks like you!
What a beautiful little girl! You are a great mom - and I'm so very proud of you. love you lots, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment