My sister came into town Tuesday night and we had a lot of fun together. The first day she was here we decided to take it easy and hang out at home. At about 10:30am there was a knock at the door. I looked out the window and didn't recognize the man there so we pretended like we weren't home. Within a couple minutes he walked to the back of our house, jumped over our wooden privacy fence, and tried to enter the house through our back door! Luckily we still had the alarm set and when he opened the locked screen door it triggered the alarm and scared him away. I immediately called the police and they searched the area, took a report, and got some fingerprints. I'm glad they took it so seriously. I'm so glad nothing more serious happened. We were really blessed. We were pretty nervous and stayed inside the rest of the day. My sister got a true taste of living in the Ghetto!
Thursday we went and did a little shopping and went out to lunch. I just wanted to show her some of the area, it was her first time to the East Coast. We also went letter boxing which is like a treasure hunt. All you need is a rubber stamp, ink pad, and a notebook. You look up the website, find some in your area, and follow the clues to a park or something and you can find a hidden rubber stamp and a notebook. You then stamp your notebook and the hidden notebook. The clues were pretty hard so we only found one of 3 at that park. We could have found at least one more but the kids were falling apart. Jaxson didn't get into it as much as I thought.
Friday we hung out at home again. Steve rented us a chick flick, P.S. I Love You. It was really cute! I definitely recommend it, but watch it with a box of tissues. One minute we were crying and the next minute we were laughing. That's what I call a good movie!
Saturday we went to the Beach! Yeah! I've been wanting to go so bad. It was really sunny and pretty warm, but the wind made it a little cold. We mostly just played in the sand. It was great to have my sister here. I love to just sit and visit with her. I forgot to bring my camera to all our events, so we didn't get any pictures. As soon as I get some cute ones of the kids I'll post them.
2 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you had fun, but I'm jealous your sister got to hang out with you :).
That is crazy. I'm glad that Terra was with you when that happened. On a good note...what fun to have her out to visit. I love going out of town to visit Taylor.
Post a Comment