“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women who inspire me to be the best mother I Can be!
Mother's Day is a great Holiday to reflect on the wonderful women we love. My mother just left this morning to go back home. I'm so sad she had to leave, I love having her here.
I'm so blessed to be a Mother! Today Jaxson came home with a book his teacher a church had made for the children's Mother's. She asked the children questions about their mother's and they had some really funny answers.

Jaxson's Mother's Day Book:
Q. I know my Mother loves me because
A. She goes in her bed and lays down
(In my defense I just had a baby! But, he is more observant than I thought!)
Q. I love my Mommy because
A. She fixes me pancakes
Q. A Funny thing my Mommy does
A. She chases me with a cushion
Q. My favorite story my Mommy tells me is
A. Reindeer
(I don't know what he was talking about!?...)
Q. A movie character my Mommy looks like is
A. Alvin
(Who!?...Well one kid said Shrek so I guess this Alvin isn't too bad.)
Q. My Mommy's Favorite food is
A. Pancakes
Q. An animal my Mommy looks like is
A. A lion
Q. I like it when my Mommy sings
A. E-I-E-I-O
Q. My favorite thing to do with my Mommy is
A. Peek-a-boo
Q. My Mommy makes me feel better by
A. Coloring a pizza with a marker
(Your guess is as good as mine!)
Q. My Mommy looks the prettiest
A. At Christmas
Q. My favorite food that my Mommy makes is
A. Pancakes
(I do make him pancakes almost every morning, I guess he really appreciates it!)

Steve and I laughed and laughed about his cute answers. Oh, the joys of Motherhood. Here's some pictures of him wearing my Mom's reading glasses and reading her scriptures. So Cute!


The little pleasures of being a Mother! I'm so grateful for my adorable children!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...