“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I love Taggs!

I mostly love to read other people's taggs and learn things I never knew about them. This one is a challenge but I'll do my best!

8 things I’m passionate about
1) My kids
2) My marriage
3) Family
4) Choosing good Friends
5) Decorating and organizing
6) Living a healthy life
7) Education and finances
8) The Gospel

8 Songs I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of
1) Thankful-Josh Groban
2) ABC-Jackson 5
3) Almost any Celine Dion song (poor Steve!)
4) Jaxson singing I'm a Child of God
5) Jaxson singing The Farmer in the Dell
6) Over the Rainbow-IZ
7) Sometimes- Dixie Chicks
8) Hold My Hand- Hootie and the Blowfish

The past 8 books I’ve read
I'm going to have to skip this one because I don't like to read so all I read is Church manuals and the Scriptures....

8 Things I say often
1) I'm tired!
2) That's Funny
3) No Way
4) I love you!
5) Use your talking words, not your whining words
6) Turn off your tears (I stole that one from you, Amy!)
7) Baby Cakes
8) Jaxson James

8 Things that attract me to a friend
1) a sense of Humor, I can't be taken too seriously
2) someone who likes to hang out and has us over
3) someone who likes to talk about intellectual things or sometimes just nothing of any importance
4) someone who's sincere
5) someone who has basic interest in common with me
6) someone who gives good advice
7) you can't be scared of seeing me cry!
8) confidence is a must!

8 Random things about me
1) I can roll my stomach well not right now I just had a c-section but it'll come back!
2) I love the beach and being on the water. We really want a boat someday!
3) I think my husband is the best looking guy I've ever dated, and I've dated a lot of guys.....
4) I'm not a perfectionist, just hardworking and organized
5) I'm writing a cookbook that I'd love to have published one day
7) I'm really passionate about how my kids are raised, I'm glad my Husband is the same
8) I don't love to travel, especially not to big cities. I like to see new places and experience new things but I love coming back home!

8 Things I want to do before I die
1) Get Steve through school, only 1 year left!
2) Buy a house with a big kitchen and big back yard
3) Watch my kids grow into happy adults and parents, get married in the temple, go on missions, have babies.... I'm only having kids so one day I can have grandkids, Just Kidding!
4) Go to Culinary Arts school
5) Learn to Sew
6) Be less judgmental and more Christ-like
7) Go on a mission with Steve, he wants to go back to Japan and I'd love to go too
8) Do some thing with all the pictures I need to scrap book, I don't like scrap booking, I think I'm missing some kind of "Mormon Gene" or something

8 Things I’ve learned this past year
1) I was truly born to be a Mother, and I really love it!
2) The Lincoln Memorial is HUGE
3) I hate humidity
4) Steve and I make really cute kids!
5) I love being in Young Women's!
6) That I can have friends who are really different than me and truly enjoy than for who they are
7) My husband is my best friend, we are a great team
8) I've grown really close to my Heavenly Father this past year, I know He loves me and is proud of me. I know what I need to do to return to live with Him.

8 people I'm tagging
Amy
Heather
Diane
Mala
Neil
Dean
Carl
Kathy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...