
Steve has started his rotations! Yeah, no more class work! His goal was to not get a B during his Med School career but sadly this last semester he got one B+. He was kinda disappointed but I was so proud of him! He now is in his rotations where he works with a different Doctor every 6 weeks. His first one is Family Practice and he's really enjoying it so far. We are still trying to set up his last four rotations in Washington. He just has two more to finalize. He really wants to do a Cardiac Surgery Rotations there because that's what he wants to do, but, that's one he's having trouble setting up. We're moving out there for sure in December, but we'd like to go in October. We'll keep you all posted!
I've been tagged so here goes...
Hubby Tagg
What is his name? Stephen James Cox
How old is he? 27
How long have we been married? 4 years
How long did we date? Um dated... only a month and a half but we were engaged 6 months
Who said I love you first? He did after just a week of dating
Who is taller? Steve, of course
Who sings better? I do, but we both really like to sing
Who is smarter? He definitely is!
Whose temper is worse? He loses his temper more often, but I'm scarier
Who pays the bills? He does
Who does the laundry? I do
Who cooks dinner? I do. (We could have been a Married Couple in the 50's!)
Who drives when we are together? Steve, unless I'm picking him up
Who is more stubborn? Him
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me, but he's quick to follow
Whose family do you see more? His I guess because his sister is only 3 hours away
Who has more friends? I probably do, he's usually just friends with my friends husbands
Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on what it is. Finances: him, Making plans: me
Who eats more sweets? For sure, Steve. Some women find women's phone number's in thier husbands backpacks, I find candy bar wrappers! :)
Who mows the lawn? Steve does
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who asked who out first? I did.
Who kissed who first? He did.
What is my favorite thing about him? His passion for his family. He's really passionate about providing for us spiritually and financially. He puts nothing above taking care of us!
Tag
I've read this one on a few people's blogs so if you're reading this on May 13th and you haven't done it, consider yourself tagged.
2 comments:
Cute tagg Delee! I missed it by one day, I read it today, the 14th. So sad, since now that I'm such a blogger, I want to be tagged.
good luck Dr. Steve! You should check into a thoracic surgeon at UW Medical Center. I know there is one who's last name is Mulligan. That would be awesome!
Post a Comment